Producer Info

USDA APHIS’ Wildlife Services

If a producer needs assistance with depredating cormorants and needs to submit an application, the first step is to contact the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services. You may contact Dust’n Lunsford at Cell: (662)-336-5093.

USDA Wildlife Services will provide the producer with a depredation application or a website link to the application online. The agency also will complete a Wildlife Damage Report that must be submitted with the depredation application to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

Please use our Contact page if you have experienced depredation involving cormorants or Pelicans and wish to learn more about non-lethal ways as well as lethal take opportunities to address depredating cormorants and Pelicans and other predatory birds on your farm.